Sunday, June 8, 2008

Assignment #2

OK! time for assignment number 2, although for those yet to post, please please please you may of course still post for last week's assignment, deadlines are mushy, etc. NO ONE has submitted assignment topics to me yet, or at least not directly, so I choose "TRAVEL" as this weeks topic in honor of Alex who I just deposited at LAX en route to Russia then Japan. We hope he will truly fulfill the "international" part of drawing club international these next months.

I am so so so excited about how drawing club is shaping up--thank you EVERYONE for posting and signing up and inviting friends. I hope we keep up at this pace or greater + if anyone has any suggestions for how this blog should take shape, please send them my way. Most of all, send topics, so I can put them in my safety orange hat.

No comments: